Operations Assistant/Data Processing
Duties include daily processing of all transactions, maintenance of accounts, analyze and resolve account discrepancies, assist customers with internet banking, debit cards and bank products, back-up teller duties. Work schedule is full time, Monday-Friday and occasional Saturdays.
All applicants must possess the following attributes: customer service-oriented attitude, a high degree of confidentiality, ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Skills desired: proficient computer skills, high degree of accuracy, analytical skills, highly detailed oriented, ability to multi-task.
Attractive benefits package and Compensation negotiable based on qualifications.
Successful applicants must pass pre-employment screening including credit history and criminal background check.
Submit your resume or application to Dakota Prairie Bank, PO BOX 790, Fort Pierre, SD 57532. EOE
Read Full Description
TITLE: OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
The Bank Operations Assistant will provide operational support in accordance with established method and procedures. This position requires attention to detail, patience, and a problem-solver mentality to resolve issues.
- Back Office Operations including ACH and check processing; ATM replenishing and balancing; document imaging; account reconciliations; and processing EFT disputes.
- Resolves operational problems. Acts as a point of contact with other bank departments and branches regarding problems, research, assistance, etc.
- Develop knowledge of and ensure compliance through job function and responsibilities as relating to various federal regulations including Bank Secrecy/Anti-Money Laundering Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Reg E, Right to Financial Privacy Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of e-banking and electronic payment systems.
- Proactively resolves issues relating to errors.
- Acquire sufficient knowledge of the Bank’s hardware and software systems.
- Assist with maintaining and updating operational procedures and policies to comply with regulations and policy.
- Analyze operational processes to identify opportunities for improvement and present recommendations to Operations Committee.
- May be required to coach, mentor, or cross-train others within the organization.
- General Customer Service & Support
- Assists with special projects, as needed.
- Provide back-up for all areas of front line operations ensuring coverage as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Significant relevant work experience
- Significant knowledge of industry processes, procedures and workflows.
- Ability to recognize, prioritize, and focus on critical issues
- Knowledge of computer systems and changing technology
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- A commitment to learning, dedication to our clients, and excellent customer service skills.