Teller/Operations – Draper, SD
Unique opportunity to work in a financial institution and learn several departments. Duties include providing excellent customer service at the teller line, assisting loan officer, posting and reconciling daily transactions. Must have cash handling experience, mathematical skills, and be highly accurate. All applicants must possess the following attributes: customer service-oriented attitude, a high degree of confidentiality, ability to multi-task.
This is a full-time position Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm in Draper, SD. Competitive benefit package available including insurance and retirement benefits.
Successful candidates must pass pre-employment screening including credit history and criminal background check. EEOC
Application available below or by calling 605-669-2401.
Submit resumes to:
Dakota Prairie Bank
PO BOX 158
Draper, SD 57531
Please submit application/resume by Friday, November 20, 2020.
Operations Assistant/Data Processing
Duties include daily processing of all transactions, maintenance of accounts, analyze and resolve account discrepancies, assist customers with internet banking, debit cards and bank products, back-up teller duties. Work schedule is full time, Monday-Friday and occasional Saturdays.
All applicants must possess the following attributes: customer service-oriented attitude, a high degree of confidentiality, ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Skills desired: proficient computer skills, high degree of accuracy, analytical skills, highly detailed oriented, ability to multi-task.
Attractive benefits package and Compensation negotiable based on qualifications.
Successful applicants must pass pre-employment screening including credit history and criminal background check.
Submit your resume or application to Dakota Prairie Bank, PO BOX 790, Fort Pierre, SD 57532. EOE
Read Full Description
TITLE: OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
The Bank Operations Assistant will provide operational support in accordance with established method and procedures. This position requires attention to detail, patience, and a problem-solver mentality to resolve issues.
- Back Office Operations including ACH and check processing; ATM replenishing and balancing; document imaging; account reconciliations; and processing EFT disputes.
- Resolves operational problems. Acts as a point of contact with other bank departments and branches regarding problems, research, assistance, etc.
- Develop knowledge of and ensure compliance through job function and responsibilities as relating to various federal regulations including Bank Secrecy/Anti-Money Laundering Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Reg E, Right to Financial Privacy Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of e-banking and electronic payment systems.
- Proactively resolves issues relating to errors.
- Acquire sufficient knowledge of the Bank’s hardware and software systems.
- Assist with maintaining and updating operational procedures and policies to comply with regulations and policy.
- Analyze operational processes to identify opportunities for improvement and present recommendations to Operations Committee.
- May be required to coach, mentor, or cross-train others within the organization.
- General Customer Service & Support
- Assists with special projects, as needed.
- Provide back-up for all areas of front line operations ensuring coverage as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Significant relevant work experience
- Significant knowledge of industry processes, procedures and workflows.
- Ability to recognize, prioritize, and focus on critical issues
- Knowledge of computer systems and changing technology
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- A commitment to learning, dedication to our clients, and excellent customer service skills.