Dakota Prairie Bank has locations in Fort Pierre, Presho and Draper. Those interested in employment opportunities with Dakota Prairie Bank may stop at any of the three locations and ask for an application form.
Dakota Prairie Bank is looking for a reliable, professional, and friendly Operations Assistant/Teller to join our team. The ideal candidate will have bank operations or teller experience and the ability to navigate multiple computer systems and programs. The position is Full Time during normal banking hours with an occasional Saturday required from 9am – 12pm. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Operations Assistant Responsibilities:
- Perform back office activities related to the scanning of work, proof, adjustments, error resolution, and balancing.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of e-banking and electronic payment systems.
- Assist with maintaining and updating operational procedures and policies to comply with regulations.
- Address technical and logistical issues to ensure the accuracy of all processing and act as a point of contact for escalation operational and technical issues.
- Provide back-up for all areas of operations ensuring coverage as needed.
- Open new accounts in accordance with banking regulations.
- Accept deposits and withdrawals, verify cash and endorsements.
- Handling customer inquiries and resolve issues.
- Provide friendly and personable customer service
Download a application below or stop in the bank at 1204 Yellowstone Street, Fort Pierre to pick up an application. Submit your application to Dakota Prairie Bank, PO BOX 790, Fort Pierre, SD 57532. EEOC