We all hoped that in 2021 we would be leaving COVID-19 behind and moving on. However, it seems, that variants of this virus are still here, affecting our daily lives.
Dakota Prairie Bank is committed to providing essential banking services to our customers and communities. We have devoted the resources necessary to assist our customers through the past year and we intend to continue to look at products and services that help serve and protect our customers.
For day-to-day banking, please consider Dakota Prairie Banks digital channels, as a convenient option.
- On-line banking
- Mobiliti App.
- Mobile Deposit
- Bill Pay
In some cases, documents can be electronically sent and signed, so please inquire.
Currently, all locations remain open and continue to operate according to their regular business hours. If you need or want to visit one of our locations, you should know the health and safety of our clients and staff is our priority. With respect to CDC guidelines, all Dakota Prairie Bank locations are taking the following precautions:
- Masks are no longer required but we encourage those who are not vaccinated to continue to use them.
- If you prefer to be served by someone wearing a mask, let us know.
- Hand sanitizer is available for you and the staff.
- Plexiglass shields have been placed in teller areas in the bank.
- We still ask that you respect social distancing guidelines when waiting inside one of our locations.
- Enhanced, more frequent cleaning for our ATMs, branches and drive-thru is on-going.
- We have directed our staff to stay home from work if COVID-19 symptoms are present.
Stay safe from coronavirus scams
Your security and privacy are important. Everyone must stay vigilant about protecting their identity and private information.
Get security tips and the latest details at https://www.ftc.gov/coronavirus/scams-consumer-advice