Dakota Prairie Bank now offers Web Connect to download account information into QuickBooks®, which gives you the power to manage your business more effectively.
- No manual data entry – Once you’re set up, you can download all your transactions right into QuickBooks®—instead of typing them in by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data – Web Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions – Web Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use – Web Connect files may be automatically opened by QuickBooks® directly from the Dakota Prairie Bank web site, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
- Automatic account setup – Simply initiate a download to QuickBooks® from the Dakota Prairie Bank web site, and QuickBooks® sets up your accounts for you—with your data already up to date.
What you need to get started
First, you will need a Customer ID and Password. With Web Connect, your Customer ID and Password are the same as the ones you use to login to the Dakota Prairie Bank Website.
Once you have this information, you are ready to enable your accounts in QuickBooks®. For assistance, please see the QuickBooks Getting Started Guide. https://fi.intuit.com/products/
1204 Yellowstone Street
PO Box 790
Ft. Pierre, SD 57532
Toll Free: 1-877-200-0079
211 Main Street
PO Box 190
Presho, SD 57568
Toll Free: 1-800-590-2265
100 Main Street
PO Box 158
Draper, SD 57531
Toll Free: 1-800-593-2265
425 N Main Street
PO Box 288
White River, SD 57579