INTERNET BANKING CUSTOMERS: IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are excited to announce we will be upgrading our internet banking platform on April 26th, 2021. As we prepare for these upcoming improvements, we would like to take this opportunity to provide you with important information regarding our upgraded system, so please read this letter carefully.
Important Dates for your online access:
FRIDAY, APRIL 23, 2021:
Bill Payment services will be unavailable starting 3 pm CST. Payments scheduled prior to this date will process as normal.
Internet banking access will be available in “Inquiry Only” mode starting at 3 pm CST.
Please plan accordingly and conduct all internet banking transactions prior to these dates.
MONDAY, APRIL 26TH
Uprgraded system goes live at approximately 10 am.
Instructions for Signing on to the Upgraded Online Banking Platform:
- Log on to our website at: https://www.dakotaprairiebank.com
- Click and enter your User ID then click “Submit”.
Your existing User ID will be converted to the upgraded system however your will need to use all lowercase letters.
- Your password will NOT be converted to the upgraded system.
Your new password will be: Last 4 numbers of your Social Security Number
You will be asked to change your password before you gain access and maybe required to reset your security questions.
- Account history, auto transfers and current Bill Pay information will be carried over into the upgraded system.
IMPORTANT: If you have not signed into Internet Banking during the last 12 months you must re-enroll.
- Download our Mobiliti Banking App for banking on the go, images will be available.
- Forgot your Password: Having trouble logging in? Reset your own password with the
“Forgot your password” feature.
- E-Statements: Access e-statements quicker and easier!
- Remote Deposit Capture will now be a feature.
If you have any questions about our upcoming improvements, please feel free to contact any of our locations.