We are re-opening our lobbies on June 1st!
To keep our employees and customers safe, we have some temporary procedural changes that we would like you to respect:
- Please continue to use our other banking options such as online banking, mobile banking, night deposit and drive-up windows.
- Please limit your time in the bank to 10 minutes or less. We would also like to limit the number of customers inside at one time to two customers.
- When arriving at the bank, please be aware of other customers. If there are already other customers waiting inside, please maintain a six foot distance or come back another time.
- Please contact us prior to coming in if you are ill with a recent onset of cough, shortness of breath, or fever over 100F, or have had close contact with someone with COVID-19.
- If you would like to meet with an officer, open a new account or access your safe deposit box, please call ahead and schedule an appointment.
- Upon entering, please use hand sanitizer provided and maintain social distancing. Pens will be available for your use and if you use a pen, please keep it.
- Our Ft. Pierre and Presho lobbies will be closing from 11:30-12:30 daily for cleaning. Ft. Pierre drive up will remain open during that time.
- Draper and White River will operate with their regular business hours.
If you have any other safety preferences, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you. Member FDIC